Future Stuntmen Future Stuntmen

Not for NG

Whilst I can appreciate your guts and bravery in trying to perform the stunts, this isn't a flash video (with the exception of the opening) and shouldn't be on Newgrounds. It's the sort you should place on Youtube or Sumo.tv, but not here I'm afraid.

Warcraft: Bunys Truble Warcraft: Bunys Truble

^_^

Level 60 Bunny. Nice one. Am I sensing a Monty Python influence?

CirrusEpix responds:

...sharp pointy teeth!...

Apollo Justice - AMU Apollo Justice - AMU

Nice one.

Very cool. Not as long as a lot of the PW tributes on here, but still worthy of full marks from me. I couldn't help but wander how legendary this would have been if you'd managed to get a Guitar Hero guitar in the Dragonforce one.

MarcusRaven responds:

Trust me, I wanted to get some sort of Guitar Hero thing in there, but it became more trouble than it was worth. Maybe next time. (If there is one.) And it possibly could have been longer, but LowRes and I had trouble finding decent clips that haven't been done before, or that were funny to begin with, or that even fit with the sprites. Thanks for the positive vote though!

-MR

Comic sketch (short) Comic sketch (short)

Umm...

On the whole is wasn't too bad. It was a bit obvious what was going to happen (although the end was a little different than I expected), and at times the sound didn't match the action. I liked the opening music though, who's it by and what's it called?

Angry Faic For President Angry Faic For President

Very funny

It was really funny, well timed out and he does seem the best candidate for the next American president. Only two things ruined it for me, firstly the spelling. I don't know if you meant to spell face 'faic', but it was really irritating. Secondly that mini-screamer mid way through. Besides those this was a top notch submission.

DrClay responds:

I thought his name was spelled that way

WalkMan - VOL. 1 WalkMan - VOL. 1

Loader

Please can you sort out the loading bar. It's the main part I didn't like as I had no idea how far it was done.

Littleuns: The Movie Littleuns: The Movie

Pretty Good

One of the first chav-based flashes I've seen on Newgrounds. Do be careful of spelling mistakes though - Preview was spelled wrong. With it being in the first few seconds, some people may think that no care was taken and turn off straightaway, heading to a zero score. Besides that it was really interesting. Any plans for the full film?

Barry156 responds:

Thanks, Ill be sure to make that change to it. Spelling tends to be my downfall.

I want to do a full version, but I kind of want to make it a musical, just for comedy purposes.
Thanks for the positive feedback!

StickMan Vs. RobMan Ep.1 StickMan Vs. RobMan Ep.1

Too slow and short.

I know it's quite weird to have those two words in the same sentance, but it was just too slow and short for me.

-Brilliant Black- -Brilliant Black-

Very well done.

Very cool! I love the way you've animated it, but to be honest I don't like the loading bar; it gives no progress.

FreekC responds:

yeah i fucked that up

What's A Yaoi? What's A Yaoi?

Just that last 1 second of speaker pain.

It's funny, it's well timed, it's well set out. But that ending lost it for me, sorry.