Primary Primary

Fun, but a strain >_<

Fun and challenging, didn't actually realise how much time had gone by since level one. my only major gripe would be the main controls on the left hand side of the keyboard. I wouldn't think for many players the left hand is more dominant, and this has left me with an achey forearm. That being said it's good that there're games out there that show fairplay towards lefties.
Perhaps if it were possibly to have dual controls (ie utilising the keyboard arrows as well as the W,A,S,D buttons it could be more accessible.
Still, overall a very good game. I'm off for a rest.

Cave Escaper Cave Escaper

Nice one

Very cool. It's addictive and calm (yet frustrating, lol). Got stuck on lvl 27, well more like someone was pestering me off the comp. I wanted to continue. Good game.

Inuyasha Hentai Farietail Inuyasha Hentai Farietail

O_o

Very well done. I've seen a lot of similar games where the artist has put in (pardon that wording), nowhere near as much effort into the submission. The animation is very smooth and Mechabloby, I thought the little intro was good too.
As for audio, well I did get very confused at parts (I study Japanese), so I'm going to have a guess and say that the audio you used is from the series (I haven't seen Inuyasha), but you used your own subtitles? All in all a very good submission, well done.

MisterPiccolo responds:

I can see where you would be confused. As you gussed I did pulled audio off of some Inuyasha anime. So, what they are saying has nothing to do with what I put as the subtitles.Thank you for the review!

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Score - 5098

A very quirky game indeed.

DKNH Pong 2.2 DKNH Pong 2.2

Cheating Opponent?

It's a nice pong game, but I find the opponents ability to suddenly gain speed (much faster than my own) rather irritating.

DorKauf89 responds:

well, either you are playing on extreme or hard or I don't know...

Tile Game Tile Game

Very Interesting

a nice, simple, yet interesting game. A lot trickier than it first appears.

Gravitee Gravitee

Very good.

A very good game and obviously a lot of hard work has gone into it. My only bad point is that there are a few questionable moments with the gravity. Often the ball seems to favour the Sun planets over the larger mass planets. But besides that great job!

Bly University's A/V test Bly University's A/V test

No, just no!

Screamers just aren't funny, big or clever, it started out as a good game, but then you had to ruin it.