The Classroom The Classroom

I just wanted to let you know I'm using this tune in a game.

It's called Outlandish Move, and is designed to help Japanese students learning English.

I won't put the link on here (since I think that counts as spam), but it you google it, you can find it.

:Stormy Skies: :Stormy Skies:

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you very much for using my music! Always makes me smile to hear that someone used my tunes in something. Thanks for the review. :)

Stormy Night Inside Stormy Night Inside

Jeepis responds:

Wow, completely missed this.
Umm, people usually ask BEFORE using stuff, but it's not like I'd say no to using it in a free game.

Also, I'm studying Japanese so this is kind of... close to home or whatever.

Sara's song. Sara's song.

Darlo

Meadows (UCOE) Meadows (UCOE)

F4LL0UT responds:

Hi, very happy to hear that this piece is being used somewhere. Will check the game out soon. :)

HappyHappy HappyHappy

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

Fort Sumnit Fort Sumnit

TheCon-Sept responds:

Thank you for letting me know. :)

Examine the Clue! Examine the Clue!

Evading Authority Evading Authority