Future Stuntmen Future Stuntmen

Not for NG

Whilst I can appreciate your guts and bravery in trying to perform the stunts, this isn't a flash video (with the exception of the opening) and shouldn't be on Newgrounds. It's the sort you should place on Youtube or Sumo.tv, but not here I'm afraid.

Warcraft: Bunys Truble Warcraft: Bunys Truble

^_^

Level 60 Bunny. Nice one. Am I sensing a Monty Python influence?

CirrusEpix responds:

...sharp pointy teeth!...

Apollo Justice - AMU Apollo Justice - AMU

Nice one.

Very cool. Not as long as a lot of the PW tributes on here, but still worthy of full marks from me. I couldn't help but wander how legendary this would have been if you'd managed to get a Guitar Hero guitar in the Dragonforce one.

MarcusRaven responds:

Trust me, I wanted to get some sort of Guitar Hero thing in there, but it became more trouble than it was worth. Maybe next time. (If there is one.) And it possibly could have been longer, but LowRes and I had trouble finding decent clips that haven't been done before, or that were funny to begin with, or that even fit with the sprites. Thanks for the positive vote though!

-MR

Primary Primary

Fun, but a strain >_<

Fun and challenging, didn't actually realise how much time had gone by since level one. my only major gripe would be the main controls on the left hand side of the keyboard. I wouldn't think for many players the left hand is more dominant, and this has left me with an achey forearm. That being said it's good that there're games out there that show fairplay towards lefties.
Perhaps if it were possibly to have dual controls (ie utilising the keyboard arrows as well as the W,A,S,D buttons it could be more accessible.
Still, overall a very good game. I'm off for a rest.

Cave Escaper Cave Escaper

Nice one

Very cool. It's addictive and calm (yet frustrating, lol). Got stuck on lvl 27, well more like someone was pestering me off the comp. I wanted to continue. Good game.

Inuyasha Hentai Farietail Inuyasha Hentai Farietail

O_o

Very well done. I've seen a lot of similar games where the artist has put in (pardon that wording), nowhere near as much effort into the submission. The animation is very smooth and Mechabloby, I thought the little intro was good too.
As for audio, well I did get very confused at parts (I study Japanese), so I'm going to have a guess and say that the audio you used is from the series (I haven't seen Inuyasha), but you used your own subtitles? All in all a very good submission, well done.

MisterPiccolo responds:

I can see where you would be confused. As you gussed I did pulled audio off of some Inuyasha anime. So, what they are saying has nothing to do with what I put as the subtitles.Thank you for the review!

The Classroom The Classroom

I just wanted to let you know I'm using this tune in a game.

It's called Outlandish Move, and is designed to help Japanese students learning English.

I won't put the link on here (since I think that counts as spam), but it you google it, you can find it.

:Stormy Skies: :Stormy Skies:

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you very much for using my music! Always makes me smile to hear that someone used my tunes in something. Thanks for the review. :)

Stormy Night Inside Stormy Night Inside

Jeepis responds:

Wow, completely missed this.
Umm, people usually ask BEFORE using stuff, but it's not like I'd say no to using it in a free game.

Also, I'm studying Japanese so this is kind of... close to home or whatever.